Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Headed Home!!

 I can say, without a doubt, this was our best family vacation ever!!!  There really is something magic about Disney!  We were all hot and tired most of the time, but we managed to never fuss or fight or get mad at each other.  We enjoyed every single day.  

And the boys were so excited to fly home!  Flying Allegiant out of XNA is so very convenient.  We had to be at the airport around noonish.  

Beau and Mickey were ready to fly!!
 Evan, Mickey, and I ready for take off!!
 He truly loved it!! And there is nothing better than an Beau Beau and Daddy selfie!!
We were happy and sad to be home!  But I'm so thankful for the opportunity to take this trip!  Thankful for such a hard working husband who provides so that we can take fun family vacations!  And thankful for retired parents who love to travel with us!!  We are already planning our next trip!!!

No comments: