Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Magic Kingdom


 We got to Animal Kindom early the next morning.  This cutie was wardrobed and ready to go!!

 We had a Fast Pass for Kilimanjaro Safari first thing!  It was, by far, the best "zoo" experience I have ever had!!  We absolutely loved it!!!
 The crew sweatin' it out on the safair!
 If this was all we did, it was totally worth it to come to this park.  I was just amazing at how beautiful the animals were, how close we got to them, and how fun the "ride" was.
 We went to the Festival of the Lion King show at it was awesome, too!!  The boys with Pumba afterwards:)
 Dinosaur was pretty cool, also.  I LOVE Evan's face in this pic!
 We all (except Beau) rode Expedition Everest several times.  It was a super fun roller coaster that even Nonnie loved!!

We felt like we had seen pretty much all we wanted to see my early afternoon, so we decided to call it a short day.  

I love this pics in front of "the tree"!!!!
 We went back to the hotel, had lunch, and relaxed.  I took the boys down to the pool for a while before it started raining. 

 We went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner.  It was  nice to slow down, and enjoy a good meal.  Blake ha crab legs and he was in heaven!!
 Of course, we had to stop by Chick-fil-a for ice cream for dessert.  This was our nightly tradition!
 Yummy!!
 This is how we roll....
 And this....cutest thing ever!!!
This was a great day.  A little slower paced, and we were in bed early!!  Good to re-charge so we could enjoy our last 2 days in the parks!!

No comments: