That sweet head FULL of hair that you were born with, is all but gone!!
~You LOVE to play with anything you can get your hands around. EVERYTHING goes straight to your mouth!! You are really into your feet right now!
~ You still wear a size 2 diaper and most of your clothes are 3-6 months. Your new summer clothes you are starting to wear are 6-9 months. You weighed 15 pounds and 6 ounces at the doctor's office last week.
~You are sleeping from about 8:00 in the evening until 6:30 in the morning. You usually wake up around 1:00 and 4:00 to eat. Sometimes you sleep through one of those, so I know you aren't waking up because you are starving. Sometime VERY soon (maybe), I'm gonna start making you cry it out at that 1:00 feeding.
~You don't love to ride in the car. The only time you REALLY cry hard is when you are in your car seat and no one is paying attention to you.
~You are rolling all over the place. You have mastered rolling both ways and you can go a long way in a very short amount of time by just rolling across the room :).
~We are working hard on establishing some good nap routines. You don't really want to take a nap AT ALL. But, the last few days you have gone down around 11:30 and slept for 2-3 hours. I REALLY like that!!!
We are still bathing you in your baby bath tub, but you are busting at the seams. You start kicking and the whole bathroom is wet!!
~You have had rice cereal several times, and yesterday we tried pears for the first time. You made a terrible face, and then swallowed them right down. The next few bites were a little iffy, but your brothers are sure you will love it soon!! They are both DYING to get to feed you!!
~You love your "mommy milk". You nurse every 3-4 hours and still won't take a bottle. I'm thankful there hasn't been much need for me to be away from you for long!!
~You are just starting to sit up with support. You sit in the Boppy pillow or sit forward with your hands on the floor for a few minutes at a time.
~You have SUCH a personality. You just crack me up with your MANY expressions.
Last week you got sick and we found out you had RSV. I was just devastated. It makes me SO sad to see you feeling bad. The good news is that you have snapped back REALLY fast. You are back to about 95% and perky as ever. I'm so thankful that it wasn't any worse!!You, my sweet boy, are such a blessing. I know I say it all the time, but I just can't imagine our lives without you. We just didn't know what we were missing until you came along. You have made our family complete. I love you now more than ever!!
3 comments:
When people wonder about having that 3rd or more they should just do it because you never regret it. I can't imagine life witout one of them in it. Sure it is harder but I love my kids, and although I feel I am going to pull out all of my hair. I love how God has made each of them unique and special. He is a doll baby.
I know he is a boy, but he is beautiful!
He is just SO cute!
Post a Comment