Monday, April 26, 2010

I Heart Walgreens ~ Post #152

Just kidding!  Hopefully I haven't blogged quite that many times about Walgreens!!  But, I do LOVE my Walgreens.  This is a really good week to not only get things free, but also to get "overage" to spend on other things.  For everything in the picture my total was $16.19 and I got back $15 in Register Rewards.  (The milk was a necessity, but was actually cheaper than Wal-Mart).  I even had coupons for the sugar, making it $1.44 a bag!

Several things are FREE after Register Rewards this week, so now I will go back and buy more shave gel, shower gel, etc...and pay with Register Rewards and more will print out. 

You truly just can't beat a store that gives you all your health and beauty products for FREE!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

U amaze me! Keep them coming!

Katie said...

You amaze me!! I have gotten really lazy on coupons and deals. I think I am overwhelmed or something. I have the divided baseball coupon holder and it is going well. It takes me so much time to cut out the coupons and organize them, what is your secret. Please share that. We have all been trying to eat more healthy too, and elminating most of the middle isle stuff as far as food. I have been spending more on food since most of it is fresh but I want to cut back some more. I know there is always coupons for yogurt, and pasta sauce and tons of cleaning supply stuff. I do use those. You need to do a tip sharing on your weekly budget and your game plan. You are on top of stuff that is for sure, my goodness.