Okay, so everyone knows that I love to find ways to save money! Well, this is one of my favorite ways to make a little extra money while I'm shopping online...Ebates! Every time before I order something online, I first click through Ebates. I find the store I want to shop at and click the link. Then, I automatically get whatever % they are offering (usually anywhere from 1%-10%) deposited into my Ebates account. Every quarter they send a check for the amount I've earned.
So, here is the link to get started!!
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=ruppgCIR9gvWzQj3XMtp2g%3D%3D
The best part is, you get a $5 bonus just for signing up. And, I earn a bonus when you sign up and shop through Ebates!!
I do a fair amount of online shopping, and I usually get a check for around $35 each quarter. Not a fortune, but always a nice surprise for buying things I would have bought anyway!
So all my friends out there....Try it out!! :)
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am a member of Ebates, but I always forget about it.
I signed up under you! :)
Post a Comment