Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Easter morning we told the boys they had to stay in their rooms until 8:30.  I know, torture, but they managed to do it for the most part.  They were so excited to see their Easter baskets!

We unsealed the oven and took out our Resurrection cookies.  So cool!  They were hollow in the middle, just like the tomb was empty on Easter morning!!
Little Beau posing on his first Easter morning!! (NO idea why this picture is SO big!)
 The only picture of me and Beau.  The wind was blowing like crazy!!
Poor baby looks miserable.  Turns out, he was.  At this point I had NO idea that he was sick!!
My 3 sons!!
This was the best "family" picture we got!!  I'm hoping maybe my mom has a better one on her camera!!
All my boys!
Nonnie and her boys...
Sweet Baby Beau...crazy hair and all!
The best picture I got of his Easter outfit.
We had lunch at Nonnie and Poppy's house after lunch.  Everyone was there but Amy.  (She was in Little Rock with her family).  We had a seriously GOOD lunch!!  Good job Poppy!
Mom and her babies!
We did get the tripod out and used the remote to get a couple of family shots with everyone in them, but I don't have them from Poppy yet.  I'll post them later...

We had such a good day.  The weather just couldn't have been more perfect.  Poor Beau just wasn't himself though.  I feel terrible now, knowing he was so sick.  But, I don't think he knew the difference!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! I know it is so hard to get family pictures and get three kids to look. J and D are always arguing. I love your hair and dress you look great Erin.