This weekend just couldn't have been more perfect! I was supposed to work on Saturday, but got cancelled early Saturday morning. I was SO glad!! Travis and Blake spent the day working in the yard. Here are a few pics of their accomplishments...
We have 2 clean cars. Inside and out!!
Nothing better than 2 hard workin' men!!
They also got all of our flower beds cleaned out, trimmed, mulched, and planted tons of flowers!! There haven't been flowers in our beds in 3 years. It looks SO good, especially since I didn't have to do it!
Pretty flowers on my porch!
Then there is Snowy. She got a much needed bath. She is s shedding fool!! Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen SO MUCH DOG HAIR!!
A view of my black pants after working on "de-furring" her.
I probably emptied this brush 50 times. For real.
This was absolutely a beautifully perfect weekend! And to top things off, Beau is feeling MUCH BETTER!! Only one more week of seclusion and we will be back in the real world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment