Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Toys!

All the big boys in my house have new toys!!  Blake and Evan have been iPhone obsessed for years.  Anytime Travis or I can't find our phone,we can be pretty sure one of them has it.  So, a few months ago they decided that they were going to buy themselves iPod touches.  We told them they would have to save all the money themselves.  As of last week, they both had the cash in hand, so we ordered them.  And....the mail lady delivered yesterday!!  OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Travis spent all evening getting them set up, loading them with songs, movies, and games, and this morning they got to try them out.  I didn't get a pic, but they are SO happy!!!  They even have their own e-mail addresses!!  (They can only send email to me and Travis and their grandparents, but they think that is SO cool).

I am pretty proud of them.  This is the first BIG purchase that either of them have made using solely their OWN money.  I think it has been a good lesson on saving and hard work.
Travis also got a little something last week!  He got an iPad!!!!  Well, he was given an iPad.  It's good to have good friends!!  So anyway, my house has feels a little like it has been taken hostage by technology.  It's a lot of fun, but I'll be kinda glad when some of the new wears off :)

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Good job boys! Hard work always pays off! Um, I am not sure who Travis friend is. . . am I friends with them? I WOULD LOVE an ipad!