Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Naps and Flip Flop LOVE!!


I have been struggling with getting Beau to take a nap.  He sleeps from about 7:30 in the evening until about 7:00 in the morning and then he is DONE with sleep until bedtime.  He really doesn't nap well AT ALL.  Today he got fussy around 11:45 so I fed him and decided to try to lay him down.  He was asleep for a total of about 20 minutes when I heard him start fussing.  I decided to just go pat him and turn his fish back on and see what happened.  He woke up again at 3:15!!!!!!  WOW!!  Maybe we're on to something.

Here is my sweet happy boy after a good nap!
There is nothing better than a happy baby after a long nap.
Except for maybe a new pair of flip flops!!  Dont look at my toenails.  I desperately need a pedicure, but could these be any cuter???  Just running around the house cooking dinner in my new flip flops :)

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

I love the flip flops. I've got to find some now! Beau's little look is changing just since last weekend! what a doll!

meeksmiles33 said...

Sweet yellow box!! I love the pattern!