Thursday, April 8, 2010

Greasy??

I love to sign up for free samples!!  Especially when they come in those little travel size bottles that you can actually use when you go some where.  But, I really don't like the ones that come in the little packets.  There is never enough shampoo or conditioner for me. 

So, last week as I was cleaning out for the garage sale, I came across a whole bunch of those "packets".  I decided I would just put them out on the counter and tell the boys to use them.  That way I wouldn't feel guilty about throwing them all away.  Tonight when I was in the shower I saw this...

Evan had washed his hair with conditioner and Blake had washed his with facial moisturizer!!!  I laughed so hard!!!  So, if you see a Bartlett boy tomorrow looking especially GREASY, now you know why!!:)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That is pretty funny!!

SheWolf said...

Oh how funny! But I bet they had some soft hair! :)