Beau fell asleep like this one night...really?? That NEVER happens!!!
Beau finished up his summer MDO. That was the greatest thing Mrs. Angie ever thought of doing! He enjoyed it and I loved having a day with the big boys. They did a mission project and on the last day Beau turned in his quarters he had earned over the summer and got to put his hand print on the map. He was SO proud!
Fresh hair makes everything SO much better! Thanks Rachel!!
Beau LOVES to mow Poppy's yard!! Nothing better than riding the tractor in your mowing boots!
Then you gotta relax afterwards....
The Drennan's are building a pool and Beau couldn't be more happy! We go check out the progress pretty much every day.
He has mastered his new puzzle Nonnie and Poppy brought him from Yellowstone!
Sharon and her girls came down one day, and of course, we had to go to La Fiesta!
These 2 love each other SO much!!
Sherry came down later to talk and I love how our kids can just "hang out" together:)
It was his last day of 2nd Street and we got to eat breakfast with him.
They had an art show and he got to show of all of the art he has done recently. A little bittersweet....next week he moves to preschool!
Evan and I went to the Cotillion Tea. He wasn't too excited, but he knows he has to do it! He perked up a little bit when he found out his friends Grant and Caleb are going too!
Blake went to a new ministry workshop at church and one of the things they learned to do was to make balloon animals. Beau was in balloon heaven.
Got myself a little something new. SO stinkin' excited!!! It really is as great as everyone says!!
Snapped a pic of Travis at his office the other day. I love just how neat and organized his area is...just like him!
Dad went through Cave City and brought back watermelon!! One of the best watermelons I've ever had. Totally reminded me of eating watermelon at my Mama's house as a little girl.
I opened up my To Do list on my phone the other day and found a few extra things added to the bottom...hmmmm??
Travis had a birthday!!! He turned 41 this year! He requested Eden Isle Chicken and Lemon Icebox Pie!!
Happy Birthday Daddy!!
Beau loves helping blow out candles!!
Well, we are so happy that Roger has been found! Sadly, he almost made Nana have a heart attack!!
Toes are BEACH READY!
Beau found Evan's football pads and got himself suited up!! LOVE him!!
Beau was having a lot of trouble going to sleep one night, and I was really frustrated. The next thing I knew, he got really quiet and peeked around the corner and found this. Sweet Evan reading to him. They love each other SO much!
Next stop...the beach!!
No comments:
Post a Comment