Friday, July 5, 2013

Randomness...

 Beau has discovered the joy of Hi Ho Cherry-O!!  It's been so fun to watch him discover how to play a "real" game.
 He was pretty excited to eat ice cream out of his Naturals "bowl" that Nana got him at the Naturals game.
 Our friend Roger keeps showing up every hwhere.  I looked back in my backseat the other day and there he was!
 Packing a kid for 3 weeks on the road is a little stressful.  There are piles like this ALL over my house!!
 Beau found the googles...ALL of them!
 Evan made pancakes one morning for breakfast and Beau loved them!
 This is a picture of a picture of Blake at his Black Belt Test.  Love it!!
 This is our 3rd pair of gray baseball pants this season.  I refuse to buy another.  Nonnie is going to try to work her magic and patch them up:)
 I dropped the boys at Travis's office the other day and looked back and they were all huddled up over some drawings of some cool sports thing at the U of A:)  Love:)
And, that's the randomness of the last few weeks!

No comments: