Thursday, July 11, 2013

World Series...Part 4 (The TROPHY!!)


 It was SUCH a relief to finally be finished and be CHAMPS!!  

Evan's fan club!  He definitely had the most people there cheering for him!!
 The boys hanging out, waiting for the awards ceremony to start.
 They were SO happy!
 Evan with his trophy!!!

 And the BIG team trophy!

 USSSA !0u AA World Series Champs...River Valley Bulldogs!!!!
 He was SO proud!
 And I was one happy momma!!!
 The big trophy!
The next day they got several shout outs from KTCS!  Famous:)

 This was fun to see the final tournament standings...
 And the Arkansas USSSA 10u AA standings!  River Valley Bulldogs are #1!!!!
Whew....I'm SO glad this whole experience happened, and so glad it's over!  I still get a little emotional when I think about it.  It was just such a good week all the way around.  Great times with our family and awesome baseball.  Evan has made such good friends, and I'm a little sad that baseball is over for a while.  I NEVER thought I would say that at the beginning of the season!!

As soon as the Awards Ceremony was over, the big boys loaded up in the truck with Nonnie and Poppy and were off on their great adventure!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How exciting, I love watching kids play sports!!