Kyle and Amy found out they are having a BOY!!!!! YAY!!!!! We are so excited about our new baby cousin!!
Beau Beau loves his Papa's cucumbers!!
I love to hit a GREAT garage sale!! New shoulder pads and an Under Armour girdle and you can't beat the price!!
Sharon came down for a much over-due girls night out. We had a wonderful time!!! I'm so very thankful for these girls and their friendships!!!
Selfie Sunday?? I think not!! Just for my girls:)
While I was out with the girls, Beau had a date with Daddy. Pizza Barn for pizza and french fries!!
I am loving my 5th Grade Girls Life Group!! They are so much fun. They wanted to decorate our classroom, so I told them to go for it. They brought all kinds of posters and hung them everywhere, then posed for me!!
Beau is enjoying being the only child for a while. After church last Sunday we went to Ft. Smith and had Red Lobster for lunch.
After lunch, we went to see Despicable Me 2. Beau was a little squirmy, but did pretty darn good!
We have been picking the tomatoes out of Nonnie & Poppy's yard. Yummy!
Beau had to go to the dentist and get his first filling:( Thankfully, they didn't have t numb it and he just thought they were cleaning his teeth. A glove balloon and FLARP...the dentist might be getting too fun:)
Beau was SO proud that he can finally work this puzzle all by himself!!
You know, everyone needs their mowing boots and cowboy hat on to go grab something to eat!
The River Valley Bulldogs are famous!! Ha! There was a cool article in the Greenwood Democrat about their World Series win!!
Another Sunday...more decorating. This time they hung zebra streamers;)
Our lesson was about how we all are an important part of the body of Christ. I had them work a puzzle and left a couple of pieces out. I think the point stuck!
My sweet after church lunch dates!!
Loving these busy days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment