The weekend of June 29-30 with went to Conway for the State Tournament. Nana, Papa, Trisha, and Malory came too!! We pulled into town and stopped at David's Burgers for lunch. I had been saying every time we were in Conway that I just knew that place had to be good. I was right!! Best burger and fries ever!!! And, they come by with fry refills:)
Beau really wanted his picture with the "big chicken" outside!
The Conway ball field is SO nice. It makes even the hottest games more comfortable. The weather turned out to be pretty perfect, with overcast skies and a cool breeze. Beau and Malory kept each other entertained!
For dinner that night we went to a place called Mike's Place. Another winner for sure!!
I had crawfish etouffee. Amazing!!
There was a railroad park across the street and Travis took Beau over to check out the trains. He even saw a real train go by!!
The next day we were back at it! The boys played SO well!! We played 3 or 4 games that day...I can't remember exactly.
Beau and Nana watching the game together.
Evan warming up!
Beau found some sunscreen in my bag, and put "a little" on. Mess!!
The boys had a very tough loss in the quarter final game. It was a bummer, because they had played SO well. I was SO proud of Evan, but you can tell he was disappointed:(
They still placed 3rd....not too shabby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment