As soon as the awards ceremony was over at the World Series, we packed Blake and Evan up with Nonnie and Poppy and sent them off on their big trip. Beau went home with Nana, and Travis and I took off to Kansas City. Travis had to go for work, and I just tagged along.
We originally had planned to leave around 1:00 in the afternoon. But, we all decided Evan just coudn't miss the last day of the Series (thank goodness we did!), so we didn't leave Tulsa until about 7:30. It was a super late night!!
Travis had to get up and work, but I got to sleep in. Then I headed to Country Club Plaza to meet Joanie for lunch. It was so yummy, and so good to catch up! She told me I should come over to an yogurt place by her office later, and she could take a break with me. So, I did:). Then we decided we should talk the guys into having dinner together before we headed back. So, we did!
We met them at a sushi place and got to hang out for a little bit! Brady is one of Travis's best true friends. They have been friends since college and have stayed close. Their architecture firms are working together on the new UofA basketball practice facility, so they have gotten to spend lots of time together lately.
This pretty much sums up anytime they are together:)
I just wish they lived closer! I always have a great time with Joanie, also.
Good times with good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment