Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5th Grade PTO Program


Last night was the East Hills 4th and 5th grade PTO program.  I'm thinking this was the last time we will get to see Blake perform in a show like this.  Kinda bittersweet:)  I want him to grow up, but I don't want him to grow up!

It was 50's themed and Blake played the part!  Blake and his friend Sean...
 I forgot my real camera, so I didn't get any pictures of the actual performance.  Blake did so good and really did all the motions.  I love that he enjoys this kind of thing!

Beau actually did amazingly well.  He stood in Travis's lap the whole time.  He ate a huge bowl of gold fish and danced anytme music was playing.  I was VERY pleasantly surprised!!
 All my boys afterwards.  Sorry about the terrible picture quality.
A fun night to watch a really good program.  We went to Geno's for ice cream afterwards.  A good night!

No comments: