Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pre-Season Baseball Tournament

Last week Evan's baseball team played in a pre-season tournament.  The first 2 days got rained out, so it became a single elimination.  They played really well and won their first 2 games.  They played great in the championship game, but in the end lost by 1 run.  It was VERY questionable, and in our eyes, they absolutely WON the tournament!!!!

Here is Ev with his trophy.  Notice, no smile.  He was pretty disappointed:(

 None of the boys looked too thrilled with the 2nd place trophy.  I couldn't really blame them, but they were very good sports about the whole thing!  And, they had fun and played some great baseball!!!
 The team praying together afterwards.  I just love this.  I'm thankful for Christian coaches who are teaching our boys more than just baseball.
 In the bleachers, sweet Beau and baby Georgia kept each other company.  So far, I haven't let Beau out of the stroller.  I know he would love to get out and play, but I'm afraid if I do it 1 time, it will be the beginning of the end for me.  So, we are staying in for now!!!
Go Greenwood!!!

No comments: