Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Date

Saturday night Travis and I got to get dressed up and go "out".  MAHG had sponsored a table at a fundraiser event for the Van Buren Arts Center, so we needed to go.  Sometimes I dread these things, but ususally end up having a good time.  This was no different.

I really enjoyed getting the chance to get dressed up and go out with Travis.  We hung out with the LeJong's and Hunter's and I really enjoyed the grown-up company!
\
I have very few pictures of Travis and I together.  Usually it is me behind the camera taking the pictures of everyone else:) 
I'm so glad we were able to squeeze this in before dad was back in the hospital later that night.  Thanks Nonnie and Poppy for keeping the kiddos so we could enjoy a night out!!

1 comment:

Jasmin said...

Erin, you look so pretty! You deserve a fun night out :) Please know that if you need any help with Beau during all this chaos I would be happy to watch him for you!