Okay, so I have figured out a way to save a little more at Wal-Mart, so I thought I would share. Wal-Mart has a new coupon policy that says that they will give face-value for a coupon, even if it is over the items price and the extra amount will be taken off the "total basket purchase".
So, in this case I had 3 $5 Similac coupons. I found 2 cans of Similac for $3.50 and 1 for $3.84, so after using the coupons I also got an extra $4.16 off my total. I did the same with the cheese stick...it was $.33 and my coupon was for $.50 so I got an extra $.17 off.
I also price-matched the Blue Bell at Walgreens for $3.99 and the Q-tips for $1.99. I had some decent coupons on the other items and my total for everything tax included was $9.69!!!!!
I'm excited about this and am going to start keeping my eyes open for high value coupons that I can use like to "make money"!!!!
2 comments:
Awesome! Keep us posted!
Holy cow girl--I am gonna go shopping w you!
Post a Comment