We have spent the last 2 mornings at East Pointe going to Awards Assemblies! I'm SO proud of my big boys!!
Thursday morning Beau and Whit kept each other company:)
Evan was being a total stinker! He WOULD NOT look at me or smile. I tried SO hard!
Finally got a glance, but no smile.
They were up to no good, I'm afraid:)
Evan got an award for being on the Principal's roll...straight A's all year!!!!
He finally gave me one smile!
Next they had a 2nd grade presentation of AR awards. Evan got a certificate and a medal!
He was VERY proud and so was I!! 87.3 AR points this year!! Good job Ev!!!
This morning we went back for Blake's awards. Beau did pretty good all things considered. Note to self though: don't let him see my camera. He screamed if he didn't have it in his hands after that.
Blake got an award for Citizenship and he was also on the Principal's Roll for straight A's!!!!
Blake hanging with his friend Mason:)
My sweet boy. SO, SO proud!
The boys are SO ready for school to be out! Just 2 more days. Monday is Fun Day and then we just might skip Tuesday:)
No comments:
Post a Comment