Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bad Lake Day...

We headed to the lake a week ago Saturday.  It started out great!  The boys skiied and knee boarded.  Beau was having a blast, too!
Beau and I just hanging out watching the big boys!

 Evan was knee boarding when all of a sudden we heard a terrible crunching and grinding.  We had gotten to close to the bank and tore up the prop and some other stuff I don't know much about:(  Thankfully, one of Travis's friends from work was also on the lake, so the big boys and Travis jumped in his boat and kept playing.  Dad blew up the tube and Beau and I floated around on the tube for the rest of the afternoon.

It was actually kinda nice.  Beau fell alseep and I covered him with a towel and dad just idled around the lake with us on the tube.  After a while everyone was ready to go in.

After we got the boat out of the water we found this...
YIKES!!!  Thank goodness Poppy always has his toys well insured.  He got a quote from the boat shop to fix it...over $2000.  Geez!!  Can't wait for it to get fixed so we can get back on the lake!!!

No comments: