It's been a busy week around here! On Monday morning at 7:30 Blake left for middle school church camp in Mt. Vernon, Texas. He was VERY excited and is having a blast! He won't be back until Thursday evening.
Here they are ready to go: Jacob, Mason, Garrett and Blake
Evan started baseball camp on Monday and went through today. He had SO much fun and got to hang out with his "best friend" from school. I love that he loves sports and outdoors so much. You couldn't have paid me enough to even be outside for 2 hours every morning this week;)
Beau and I have been busy, too. Here he is trying out the carseat base I got out of the attic for Georgia:) I just LOVE that sweet smile!!
On Tuesday Shelli called me and asked if Evan would be interested in mowing their yard. Of course, he jumped all over that! So, after baseball camp he went over and mowed their whole yard. This kid is a hard worker!!! He got his first pay check and he was SO proud and excited!!!
Today we went to the bank and he got to sign it and cash it. Pretty big deal for an 8 year old. I'm hoping that he is learning very early the value of hard work!!
Last night Beau spent the night with my parents for the first time!! He did SO good except for a little trouble going to sleep at bedtime.
After Evan's game last night I had plans so go to a movie with some girl friends, so Travis and Evan were alone for the night:). They went to Olive Garden to eat, to Academy to check out football gear, and to Goody's for ice cream.
Today we finished up baseball camp and now Evan is off with Nonnie and Poppy to go see Pirates of the Caribbean and to spend the night tonight. It has been a busy, fun week at the Bartlett house!! I'm loving it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment