Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Days...

We are staying pretty busy this summer.  Beau is learning lots of new tricks.  His most proud moment...figuring how to climb up on the kitchen cabinet.  He pulls a chair over to the bar, then puts a foot on the stool, and then hoists himself up.  He has also mastered turning on the faucet and squeezing the sprayer.  Lovely.

He has been standing in the two bottom drawers in our bathroom for quite a while.  But, this week he figured out how to get in the top drawer.  So much more stuff to reach from that height.
Then I looked over and saw this.  Nothing is off limits now:(
Beau and Whitney met up at Chick-fil-A this week.  Beau had never been in the play place, so Whitney showed him around~
Sunday morning before church.  They looked SO cute!  Looks can be deceiving, though:)
Evan played in his last baseball game of the regular season on Friday night.  I finally got a picture of him batting.  He didn't bat great, but I think it may have been because he was wearing his contacts for the first time.  Thinking it messed with his timing...
 He got to play catcher for 1 inning and he was in HEAVEN!!  This was the first time that it was an option for him because he didn't have his glasses on.
 Mason came over on Wednesday and spent the day and night.  They had a really good time.  Silly boys with sno cones.  During this drive through Greenwood they taught Beau to say "poopy".  Great!

Lots of fun times happening around here!

1 comment:

tracy said...

I think if I am remembering right, didn't Evan Climb on the Kitchen counter and use the sink sprayer to flood the wood floor!?!