Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Father' Day

On Saturday morning the big boys went to a father/son breakfast at church.  They had a great time.  I love that Travis does stuff like that with them!

 Before they headed out the door...
We went to Olive Garden for dinner and I didn't even take a picture.  I don't have a single picture of my dad from Father's Day:(

After dinner we walked over to Goody's for dessert.

My sweet boys...
This was Kyle's first Father's Day.  SO sweet!
Blake is pretty smitten with Georgia:)
My boys and their daddy.  They both gave Travis very thoughtful gifts.  Blake found some Razorback golf balls for him that he loved.  Evan gave him a gift certificate for a ticket to a Natural's game.  I was afraid to let him buy an actual ticket until we knew for sure a day that we could go.
Always have to take a crazy pic, too!

Happy Father's Day!!!!

No comments: