The big boys and my parents left yesterday morning on a BIG adventure. They are taking a 2 week road trip...they are heading to Nashville, Monticello, Washington D.C., New York, and Niagara Falls.The boys are SO excited. I'm so happy for them that they get to do this kind of thing with their grandparents. They are going places I have never been before. I might be a little jealous;)
Here they are getting all the bags in the car.
Pretty tight fit. It takes a lot of stuff to be gone for 2 weeks!
The happy crew before they took off!
They spent their first night in Nashville. Blake had done some research and found a life-size replica of the Parthenon there. So, that was their first stop! He was a little disappointed that it wasn't made of marble like the "real' one:)
Today they headed to Virginia and are touring Monticello in the morning. Then they will head to Washington D.C.
My aunt Dessa had a set back this afternoon and is not doing very well. She is going to be transferred to the hospice unit at the hospital tomorrow. Please pray for her that she will be stable and comfortable. My Aunt Jan came for North Carolina to take care of her and GaGa while we are all gone. Travis and I are leaving Thursday morning to go to Las Vegas. Pryaing that everything here stays good while we are all gone...
No comments:
Post a Comment