Monday, June 13, 2011

Walgreens rolling....

The great thing about an awesome week like last week, is that it makes this week even better!  I bought everything below using only coupons from this past Sunday's paper, and spent $4.90.  I did also use $18 in Register Rewards from last week, but I got back $16 in Register Rewards when I checked out.  It's just too easy. 

I spent 5-10 minutes getting ready for this shopping trip.  There were several things that I really wanted (Ragu, Hidden Valley Ranch, and Lipton tea) that, with a Register Reward will be really good deals that they were out of already on Monday.  So, I will try back Thursday after they re-stock.  I just can't believe how easy it is sometimes!

 Anyone who would EVER pay for body wash or razors is C-R-A-Z-Y!!!  There was a deal on body wash this week that would have made it $0.99 cents but I'm just not willing to pay that much for body wash.  That is the goal of shopping like this...to NEVER have to pay full price for something like that again:)

2 comments:

The Flores' said...

ok. teach me your ways, wise one! so you clip coupons from every sunday paper, and you match them up with sales/in store coupons from walgreens?? our kroger no longer doubles coupons, so where do you normally grocery shop??

Erin said...

Melissa,
Hey! I do all my grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. I price match a lot, especially with the Aldi ad. I save the most at Walgreens and then I don't have to spend money on all the health and beauty/cleaning stuff at Walmart. I use several websites to find out the good deals at Walgreens:) They are listed on the side of my blog!! It has become a sort of game for me, and I really enjoy it!