Our sweet little Beau baby is a such a sweetie and, a second later, such a stinker!!! His little personality is coming out more every day. His favorite new word is "NO" and he says it A LOT!!
He is in love with "baby". Every time we talk about Georgia he says "baby". He really does like her a bunch! Here he is checking her out with Nonnie...
A little morning snack with bubba. He is SO hard to get to eat. Some days he will eat anything and everything and other days, he might he two bites all day. Sometimes sharks for breakfast are the best we can do:)
He has figured out that he can stand on the edge of the drawer in our bathroom and can reach WAY more things. He balances right there the whole time I am getting ready. Of course, he falls down several times and has a hysterical fit for about 2 seconds, that gets right back into the same position.
We went to see Dr. Sandy at Johnson Dermatology about his eczema. She suggested starting Claritin every day and gave us "just a few" samples to try. I am very thankful because our insurance is TERRIBLE. This way we can try lots of things and figure out what works best, then have a prescription filled.
He discovered a package of pony tail holders in a drawer last week. He worked SO hard getting them all on his arm. Then he would start taking them off. It kept him entertained for quite a while!!
He was wearing his flip flops the other day and had taken them off in the living room. Travis told him to take them to his room. He didn't really pay attention to where he went. Later that evening we found them, lined up next to my flip flops in our closet! I love it!!
Our little guy is something else. He makes me SO tired, but I really do love watching him learn and explore. He is either keeping us young, or making us old before our time. I haven't really figured out which yet:)
2 comments:
Oh my goodnes, I love the flip flop picture!
Glad to know I have someone in the same boat as I am right now! What blessings they are!
Post a Comment