I had such a good Mother's Day!! The boys woke me up by bringing me gifts in bed:). I was so proud of Blake and Evan for getting such thoughtful gifts!! Evan bought me flowers and Blake bought me a HUGE Hershey bar. They have both been getting an allowance and have been mowing yards, so they have a pretty decent stream of income. It made me SO happy that they decided to do something for me with their hard-earned money:)
I also got 2 great cards made by Blake and Evan and a couple of sweet art projects also!! Travis is an awesome listener:) He has heard me talking about wanting a pedicure and so he got me a gift certificate to the nail place and a Starbucks gift card!! Love him!!!
Me and my sweet boys before church!! I just love them SO much!!
Because of all the drama between GaGa, Dessa, and dad we decided that Sunday evening would be a better time to celebrate together. So, we all met at Red Lobster for dinner. It was Travis, our boys, and me, mom, Kyle, Amy, Georgia, and Amy's mom, Judy. Poppy didn't feel up to it, and we really missed him.
I just love this picture of my boys!! They are my sweethearts!!!
After dinner we went to Goody's for ice cream. Another GREAT discovery!! Really fun and so yummy! I was SO glad that we all got to get together for just a little while. After so many crazy weeks, and looking like more to come, it was nice to just enjoy each other's company for just a little while!
I am SO blessed to have such an awesome mom. She taught me everything I know about how to be a mom and for that I am so grateful. She is working SO hard right now to take care of GaGa, Dessa, and my dad. I'm so glad that my boys are seeing a great example of how to take care others through her. I know that someday it will be me that needs to be taken care of, and hopefully, they will know just what to do!!
I also am blessed with an amazing mother-in-law. She raised such a wonderful son to be my husband. She is sweet, loving, generous, and another great example for my boys! I am SO very thankful for all of my blessings!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment