Sunday, January 17, 2010

2 Months Old!!

Beau~

I CANNOT believe that I am already writing this post (and it's actually 5 days late).  You are already  2 months old.  I just can't believe it's been 2 months since you was born.  I am just SO in love with you!!  I thank God every day that we decided to have a 3rd child.  You are such a blessing, and I am enjoying every single minute with you! 

It took a while to get some happy pictures of you!  We started in pajamas one night and had to finish up the next morning.  Here is a sleepy, cranky Beau!

It only got worse from here...

Amazing what a good night sleep will do!!

Weighing in at 12 pounds 8 ounces

24 inches long

We are finally past the worst of the colic, I think!  In the evening around 9:00 I wrap you up like a burrito and lay you in the middle of our bed.  You usually fall asleep on your own.  Then I wake you up to eat around 11:00 and then you sleep until around 3:00.  I am SO good with that!!  Then I feed you again and you stay asleep until the big boys come in to get ready for school.

You are nursing about every 3 hours during the day and still refuse to take a bottle.  This is going to be a problem, because I am supposed to work 12 hours next Sunday :(

You are  smiling now all the time!  I love to see you break out in a grin when you see me!!  You are also a professional pouter.  That bottom lip goes out and starts to quiver well before the crying starts!

Other milestones:
~ you are wearing a size 1-2 diaper, but will be moving up to a size 2 when this package is gone.  (Not so much out of necessity, but because we are out of size 1-2's and have tons of 2's)

~you LOVE your swing!!  You will nap for 2-3 hours in the afternoon in it.  Thank you Mandy W. for the most amazing swing ever!!

~your big brothers absolutely adore you.  Blake can't stand to hear you cry.  He picks you up the minute you make a peep.  Evan loves to hold you and kiss you.  He also likes to hold you in his lap and watch TV.

You are truly an amazing addition to our family.  We are so glad to have our Baby Beau!!!

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Precious! Love that lil' guy!

Mom2Three said...

Erin this is a great post! I so wish I would have done something like this for Cooper. He's a cutie!!