Monday, January 25, 2010

Cutie Pie!

Beau is starting to change so much!  He is starting to really notice things around him and watch them.  He will watch me move around the room and he giggles and smiles all the time.  This is one of our favorite new activities...

He REALLY likes to be held, and that has become a problem when I need to go to the bathroom, so this is the solution that I have come up with!  He can still see me and he isn't "down".  Makes everybody happy!

Sweet baby days!!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is HILARIOUS!! Even the look on his face is priceless!

Sherry Drennan said...

Love it all! The baby in the sink is precious. I've got to get my Walgreens on before the snow storm hits. ;)

Mom2Three said...

That is so cute!!

SheWolf said...

Thank you, thank you for the idea!!! I have needed to pee for weeks and couldn't figure out what to do since Mr. Landen is so spoiled and thinks he needs to be held constantly!! Does that part ever end?

Beaubecky said...

HILARIOUS!!

April, Steve & Lowery said...

Sweet and Ingenious!! He is so cute!

The Anderson family said...

What a little cutie! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Bahahahahaha!! I Love it!