Monday, January 25, 2010

Lovin' My Walgreens!!!

It's another good week at Walgreens!!  Especially if you need diapers and wipes.  If you spend $25 on Huggies diapers or wipes you get a $5 Register Reward.  Combine that with some REALLY good printable coupons at coupons.com and you get cheap diapers and wipes!! 

 Also, using the coupons out of yesteday's paper I got 2 shampoos and 2 deodorants for $1.00 total.  The razors are on sale B1G1 FREE and I had a coupon for B1G1 FREE so that made them both free.  I spent a total of $13.00 out of pocket (using a couple of Register Rewards from last week) and got back $7 in Register Rewards.

I plan to go back later this week and spend the $7 in Register Rewards on the Pepsi/Tostitos/Gatorade deal.  I will get 4 6-packs of Gatorade for $20.  Then use the $7 in Register Rewards and 2 $0.50 Gatorade coupons.  It will cost me $12 and I will get a $10 Register Reward back. 

A picture of today's haul!!

Gotta love my Walgreens!!

2 comments:

SheWolf said...

I'm speechless. I can't figure out how you do it! I am a coupon freak and love my discounts (I got the same pile of great clothes from Old Navy the other day), but your Walgreens bargains blow me away!

April, Steve & Lowery said...

Amazing. You always did have more patience and better math skills than me! I got confused just thinking about it. Maybe you could host a weekend seminar and teach me and others how to get this started!