Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prayin', Playin', and Shoppin'

My heart is SO heavy today for so many children who are sick and hurting.  I have been praying all day for Michael.  Beau woke up this morning about 4:00 to eat and didn't want to go back to sleep, which is very unusual for him.  I just couldn't get Michael off my mind, and really felt like God was keeping Beau up so that I would pray. I just can't imagine what Teresa is going through.  I am expecting to hear some good news soon about his surgery!

Last night after supper, Evan wanted to play Yahtzee.  This has become his new favorite game, and truth be told, it's one of my favorites too. Before we had kids, Travis and I used to have Yahtzee "tournaments" on the computer.  So, we pulled out the clipboards and all played some Yahtzee!!


Beau didn't LOVE it, but he hung in there til the end...(Wow, I think I walked around in my sock feet all day)

Today, Sharon and I ventured out to Ft. Smith during MDO.  We went over to a friend of her's who was selling lots of little boy clothes.  Let me just tell you, Beau is gonna be CUTE this summer and next.  We met Katie and had some Olive Garden (yes, it is possible on Weight Watchers:).  Then we headed to the mall to a big sale at Children's Place (thanks Katie for the tip).  If you need winter kids clothes, RUN RUN RUN.  Almost all the winter clothes in the store were marked down to $2.99 or $3.99.  I bought a lot of stuff for next winter.  I got everything in the picture below for $61.00 and that included one outfit for Beau that I paid full price for ($12).  It was my favorite kind of shopping!!


Awesome day!!  Everyone please keep praying for Michael!!!

1 comment:

Mischelle Coston said...

Thanks for passing along the Children's Place tip!!
Funny the things we notice about ourselves in pictures -- your socks never crossed my mind until I read that part. Funny! You'll have to tell Travis he's slacking on floor duty. :o)