Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Review...

 We had such a good weekend.  Beau made his debute at the Bulldog Diner on Friday night.  I had forgotten how much I missed Friday night steak night :)  We had 2 Upward games on Saturday.  Sadly, both Blake and Evan's teams lost, but they both had a blast!  Evan made an awesome shot at the buzzer at the end of the game and he told me later that he had "always dreamed of making that shot".   I love it!!  Blake's team has some awesome kids on it, but like Stacy said on her blog, they could totally win an IQ contest, but the basketball games are a little rough :)

We stayed home Saturday night and ate spaghetti and just hung out.  Evan and I worked several puzzles.  I forget how nice it is to just do nothing with everyone at home!!  On Sunday morning we all went to church.  Beau and I spent some time in the nursery borrowing the changing table, due to a major explosive blowout that he had right in the middle of Brother Ronnie's silent prayer :)  He  leaked up out the back of his diaper and through a onesie and his outfit.  These are the kind of things that I had forgotten about...

A sweet pic of all my handsome boys ready for church!!

 Beau looks so big!!

 After church Beau and I headed to Walgreens.  This is a good week if you need Pepsi, Gatorade, or chips and dip.  There are also printable coupons that make the Wet Ones and lip stuff free.  The cheese is on sale for $1.50, which is cheaper than Great Value at Wal-Mart, and the rice cakes were $0.24 after a $0.75 coupon.  I paid $20.94 out of pocket and got back $14 in Register Rewards.

Sunday night Sharon and Whitney came over while Ryan was having his boy's home group at their house.  I love this picture!  It looks like they are holding hands (don't worry Ryan, it's just an illusion)...

This one I took just to get an idea of how long they are.  I think Beau is keeping up with his older woman:) !!!

Good weekend!!!

2 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

I did take advantage of the chips and dip deal! We have a ton of chips! Where did you get your rice cake coupon? Would love to take advantage of that. I really like those. Beau is so stinking cute!!

Katie said...

How cute. Do you keep score in Upward? We don't yet although the kids seem to.