Thursday, January 21, 2010

Scentsy Opinions???

Okay, I'm getting ready to order my first Scentsy warmer from a friend.  She's having a book party so I can't smell the scents.  So, I need to know which ones are good.  What are your favorite Scentsy scents???  Help me out all you Scentsy lovers!!

8 comments:

mom of 3 e's said...

Anything cinnamon is good to help with odors. I get the ones that hang in the car and use them everywhere (drawers, diaper genie, closet, behind the trashcan in the boys bathroom!)Haven't gotten a scent I didn't like yet!

Julie said...

I love the Home Sweet Home (I think that is what it is called) and Sweet Pea (i burn that in Jenna Beth's bathroom). The "homey" scents are all good. My friend Monica loves the pomegranate ones. You'll love em! :)

Tonia Hobbs said...

Oh man, this is so my territory. . . but the names are so funky I dont know if I can get it right.
Lets see. . .
Perfectly pomegranate
Skinny dippin'
Poinsettia Pine
Sugar Cookie
Sticky Cinnamon Bun
Thats all that is coming to me at the moment. . .

Sherry Drennan said...

My boys LOVE Sugar Cookie!

Anonymous said...

Sugar Cookie is our house favorite.

SheWolf said...

I love Beach, Thunderstorm, Autumn Sunset, Snowberry, and Lucky in Love.

Beaubecky said...

I love toasted caramel sugar!

meeksmiles33 said...

Toasted caramel sugar, sticky cinnamon bun, and baked apple pie. Those are my favorite!