Friday, January 15, 2010

Old Navy + some

Today Beau and I headed to Ft. Smith for a little shopping.  I was shopping for picture frames, but as I drove by Old Navy I saw a sale sign on the door, so I had to go in.  I was SO glad I did.  Everything on clearance was an extra 50% off!!  I got some great stuff.  They had some GREAT baby deals.  I even bought some stuff to put back as gifts.  I got everything in the picture for $29.56!!!!


On another note, I have a little poster to share that Evan made especially for me :)


If you arent' sure what it says, let me clarify!  "I don't like mom!!"  And here is the big picture to put it in perspective.  Some days I just feel SO loved!!


On a happier note, here is my BIG boy that weighed 12 pounds 8 ounces at his 2 month check-up on Tuesday.  I can't believe how fast he is growing...

I cannot figure out why some of my pictures turn or how to turn them back!  But anyway, here Beau in a pair of pajamas that all 3 boys have now worn.  I just love the memories that flood back when I put him in something that belonged to Blake and Evan.

We've got a busy day tomorrow.  Two Upward games in a row again.  Lots of gym time for me tomorrow!  Everyone have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Awesome deals! I may have to check it out tomorrow. Beau is so adorable. I want to come down so I can hold him!!

SheWolf said...

It was so good to see you and Beau today! He is an absolute cutie! I love Old Navy deals--I have Landen's first year of clothes stocked and ready from there and didn't spend more than $150 on all of them!