Ev woke up about midnight sobbing...he said his ear felt like someone kept "slapping him in the face" and his throat was killing him. After Tylenol didn't faze the pain, I finally broke down and have him some Demerol (left over from when he had his tonsils out) to get him through the night. He finally fell back to sleep and slept until morning. I was on the phone first thing this morning trying to find an open clinic. I really didn't like the idea of driving to Ft. Smith on slick roads, so I decided to talk to the doctor on call first. Thank you Jesus for Dr. Craft...he called us in some antibiotics, ear drops, and decongestant. So, I made a nest for Evan on the couch and he stayed there ALL day!
Travis brought him some sherbert from Health Depot along with his medicine. So sweet!!
It just broke my heart to see him feeling so bad. Especially since Blake got to go back out and play in the snow without him :(
Here's Blake getting ready to head back up the hill for some sledding...
I missed it all. Thank goodness I talked Travis into putting my camera in his pocket.
There's just nothing funner (again, is that a word?) than sledding!!
Peyton looking like an icicle!!
This is how Snowy spent most of the day...looking out the window.
Another window with a different view...
I just love how beautiful everything looks with a fresh layer of snow.
Happy snow day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment