Thursday, January 21, 2010

Randoms...

Okay, I have been on a roll today, so be sure to scroll down to read all my posts!  I had to share this random piece of advice for all you moms out there.  This contraption has become one of my new best friends.  It's a Moby wrap and it is amazing.  It's actually a REALLY long piece of stretchy fabric that you wrap around yourself to use as a baby sling.  You can position the baby in several different positions using 1 basic wrap.  When Beau is fussing I can put him in the Moby and he immediately stops.  I usually wear him facing me, but the other evening he was wide awake and fussing and wouldn't let me put him down. So, I put him in facing out and cooked dinner wearing him.  You can use this until they reach 35 pounds!!  The way the fabric wraps and stretches it doesn't cause any back or shoulder strain.  It's truly very comfortable!!!

Yesterday Kyle and Amy came down to hang out and go to lunch with us.  Kyle hasn't seen Beau much (he works out of town A LOT!!).  So, I had to share a picture of Beau and Kyle bonding.  I'm a terrible photographer, but  I still like it!!

Have a great afternoon everyone!!!  I think I'm finally finished blogging for the day...

2 comments:

SheWolf said...

I love that thing....I need one of those!

April, Steve & Lowery said...

That's Kyle??? No way!