Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love you April!!!

Have you ever met someone and just known immediately that you would become the best of friends?  I met April my freshman year of college and can truly say that she is one of my VERY best friends and always will be.  She is one of those friends that, even if we haven't talked in months, we can start talking and talk for hours!!  Just like we never left off.  April and I did a lot of growing up together in college and she became like a sister to me that I never had.  I love her dearly and was SO happy to get to see her on Monday.

She is expecting her second little girl this summer and I can't wait!!  You would never guess from looking at her that she is 19 weeks pregnant.  We had such a good visit!!  April - we just can't wait so long between visits again.  (It's ridiculous that you had to move to Dallas for us to see each other :).  I love this picture...reminds me of MANY "party pics" I have of the 2 of us in college.  Minus the child, of course!!!

Here is a picture of us with Lowery, April's little girl.  She is SO beautiful.  Sorry, no picture of Steve...someone had to take the picture :)  My big boys were at school...we didn't leave them out on purpose.

This day was a reminder for me to never take friendships for granted.  Those special ones that stick just don't come along every day.  Love you April and we will talk soon!!!

1 comment:

April, Steve & Lowery said...

It's funny, when Steve and I got in the car to leave your house I pretty much said verbatim everything you mentioned about our friendship!! Love you and am so proud of you and your boys. You have to email me the pic :)