Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Amy's Baby Shower:)

Sunday afternoon we had a baby shower for Amy and baby Georgia.  I LOVED getting to decorate everything in PINK!!

Here are Amy and her mom before the shower.
 Me, mom, Amy, and Judy.
 Lots of friends that came to the shower.  I had a good time catching up with some old friends while we watched Amy open gifts:)
 She got LOTS of good stuff!!
 I hope Amy and Georgia like pink.  She sure got A LOT of it!!!
 Amy with her doggy diaper bag that Nonnie made for her!
 This is Amy opening up a present from my mom.  The story is that when Kyle was a little boy, he had a security blanket that he called "Bo".  It was actually the green flowered queen size blanket off my parent's bed.  He carried this HUGE blanket around with him everywhere.  So, my mom cut Bo into some smaller pieces and backed it with some pretty silky green fabric and some yellow flannel and made smaller "Bo's" for Georgia.  It's not too pretty, but VERY sentimental for Kyle (and now Amy).  I love it!!
 More fun presents!
 Here is Amy posed with all her new stuff!  I just can't wait for this little baby to get here!!  A girl to play with and dress up!!  What fun!!
Baby Georgia is going to just LOVE her Aunt Erin, I just know it!!!!

1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

I am so sorry I had to miss the shower. I will bring you baby Georgia's gift!!