Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Upward!

Upward basketball started this Saturday!  Blake and Evan are both playing and we had a great day!  Evan's team played first and the really did well.  They tied 24-24 and Evan scored 12 points.  His team is really young...Evan and 1 other boy are in 2nd grade and the rest are 1st graders.  Evan is a head taller than everyone on his team:)  I was SO proud.  But, I forgot my camera, so no pictures of Evan's game.

Later in the afternoon Blake's team played.  Blake played really hard and was more aggressive than I have ever seen him.  I was proud of him too!!  He has several friends on his team, so this is a social event as well for Blake:)

The challenge this year is going to be Beau!  He so desperately wants out of the stroller, but once he's out he just waller's (not sure that's a real word?) you to death!

Nonnie made the mistake of giving him a drink of her Diet Vanilla Coke.
 This was when she took it away!  At least he recognizes a good drink:)
 I did get one shot of Blake in action...
 During "pass the baby" time.  Dottie took a turn and I was grateful!
I'm really looking for to this season and watching the boys play and grow.  They both LOVED it this Saturday and I hope they continue to be so positive!!  GO UPWARD!!!!

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

Girl I am feeling your pain! Landen is a handful at kylie and Weston's games!! I am afraid I'm not going to see s single game this year!