Tuesday night we went over to Nonnie and Poppy's for a Sugar Bowl watch party. Dad, Travis, and Evan have been die-hard Razorback fans and couldn't wait to watch the game. The rest of us, well, we were there for the food :) I love the Razorbacks, but when it comes to actually watching the game, I don't have a clue.
Beau had a great time playing in Carly's water...
Hands in!!!
Got caught!!
He also did a little cheering!!
YUM!! Poppy smoked a brisket, and we had baked beans, Rotel dip, french onion dip, and Mississippi mud cake for dessert!!
Aunt Amy and Georgia watching the game...(Uncle Kyle was actually here, but I guess I didn't get a pic:(
Evan and Poppy!
Evan and Travis!
Me and my baby!
Blake trying to cheer Beau up! By halftime Beau had had enough!! We headed home right after this picture.
It was a bummer of a game, but we had fun anyway! Thanks Nonnie and Poppy for having us over! And... still love our Razorbacks!
1 comment:
Looks like a good time! Beau in that dog water cracks me up! He is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment