Next,we loaded up and headed to Nonnie and Poppy's to open presents. We ate some of my homemade cinnamon rolls, and got busy.
Beau checking out his sweet rocking horse from Nonnie and Poppy. He wasn't quite sure what to think. I'm betting in a few months, he will LOVE it!
Kyle and Amy were the lucky recipients of the camo Snuggie from Evan. He was so proud to give it to them. Just for my memory's sake, Evan also wrapped up his old Razorback Snuggie and gave it to me. I had said that I wanted one:) and so he gave me his.
Blake TOTALLY impressed me this year. He took his birthday money and gift cards and had my mom take his shopping. He bought such sweet, thoughtful gifts for Travis, Evan, Beau and I. He was so excited to see us open his gifts to us. I think he really realized how much fun it is to give to others this year!!
This is right after I opened my gift from Blake. It was a Brighton charm for my bracelet. It was shaped like a heart with my emerald birthstone in the middle. So sweet! I will treasure it forever!
He was so happy to see me admiring it!
Beau checking out his new toy basket from Nonnie and Poppy. Too cute!!
Yep, he likes it!! I'm afraid he will be spending a lot of time throwing the toys out and then playing in it:)
Blake with his new Seattle Space Needle Lego. He loved it!
Amy and Kyle opening sweet little clothes for Miss Georgia...
Travis showing off his new movie from Blake. Blake knows how much Travis loves Christmas Vacation, so he got him the movie and a Greenwood hat.
Seriously, I could have cried. I was so proud of Blake!
Travis checking out his new golf bag!!
Poppy checking out his new coaster set with the boy's picture on them.
This was one thing Evan was very specific about wanting. It was perfect!
Kyle with his Darth Vader M&M dispenser. I always get Kyle a "toy" for Christmas:)
Kyle and Amy and the 5 of us got Nonnie's "Dr. Barnhill" diploma framed for her. This picture makes it look kinda pitiful, but in real life it looks pretty great!
Beau spent the morning drinking Nonnie's sweet tea and begging for bites!
Blake with another Star Wars Lego. We pretty much were Lego crazy this year!
Evan with one of his favorite presents. A Whole Hog gift certificate from Kyle and Amy! Evan LOVES ribs more than anyone, so now he can go get all the ribs he wants!!
We had an awesome morning. We are all VERY blessed. I realized that there is not even 1 picture of me, but I promise, I was there. The best part...I got a new CAMERA!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Poppy picked it out, so I know it's great. I've even already read the manual. I'm SO happy!!!
We spent the afternoon at Granny's house celebrating with Travis's family. I didn't take even one picture:( But, we had an awesome meal and a good time just hanging out!
Later in the evening we went back to mom and dad's for dinner. It was a really long and totally exhausting day! But, I loved it so much and enjoyed getting to spend so much time with all of our family!!















1 comment:
Landen got the same rocking horse and loves it so I know Mr. Beau is gonna have a ball on it!
And I teared up reading about Blake's giving!!! Girl, you have such a sweet little man!! Good job!
Post a Comment