Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Beau's First Haircut!

Little Beauster's hair had gotten a little out of control, so the day finally came to get a haircut.  Travis and I took him and we were both a little unsure about the whole thing.  You know, after they get that first haircut, they just lose the baby "look".

We went to see Rachel, because I love her and I knew she could give him a "trim" and not scalp him!!  We set him up in the chair and he look so BIG!!
 That sweet baby hair!!
 Makes me want to cry, just looking at the picture!
 We truly only got a "trim".  She trimmed his bangs to get them out of his eyes and trimmed the back to make it even.  She blended the sides in a little and he has a nice "feather" look going on.  A little less "mullet like".
That was just all I could bear to do.  He's still a baby for goodness sake!!
 
 Looking more like a big boy!
 Playing with Mommy while Rachel trimmed.
 And....the finished product.  Along with his sucker for being such a big boy!!
 Notice, the paper is still on the sucker.  He doesn't seem to care either way:)  Thanks Rachel for making it as easy as possible!!
How in the world is his already 14 months old with his first haircut??  Time flies!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So bittersweet....but so cute!

Jen S. said...

I'm new to your blog (and your latest blog follower!) I am glad I stumbled upon it :) You have a beautiful family!
I'll definitely be back again!
Have a great weekend ;)