Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beau's New Bag...

Beau got a new diaper bag!!  Woo Hoo!  I LOVED his first bag, but we had just worn.it.out.  So, Nonnie volunteered to make a new one.  I think it turned out absolutely adorable.  I wanted it to be a little less "baby", but still "little boyish".  I also wanted it bigger.  I've pretty much quit carrying a purse when I have Beau with me, so I needed room for my wallet, phone, and whatever else I might need to carry with me.

 The inside is lined with pockets.  I've already got it pretty full!!
 She even made a little diaper/wipe pouch to carry to the bathroom, or that I can throw in my purse if I don't want to carry the big diaper bag.  LOVE it!!!
Thanks Nonnie for a great bag that we will be using for a LONG time!!!

No comments: