Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Contacts!!!

We have had BIG changes going on this week! Blake has started wearing contacts!!! I CANNOT believe that he is old enough for this.
We have been talking about it for a while, and he had an eye exam last week. We talked to his eye doctor, and he thought that Blake would be a perfect candidate. So, we ordered a trial pair.
He got them on Friday, and has worn them everyday. He puts them in and takes them out all by himself. I am shocked at how well he is doing! I'm so glad, because I remember how great it felt to be free from my glasses.
Blake is getting a chance to show us just how responsible he can be, and so far, I am SO proud.
He looks so different to me without his glasses. So grown up, and SO handsome!!!
Growing up WAY too fast!!

1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

Funny thing! I noticed him Sunday during worship. I was wondering if he had gotten contacts!! Very grown-up and handsome!!! I can't believe it!