I was going through my pics today and found a few random ones I really wanted to post. So, here goes randomness...
Beau playing in his new tunnel he got from Nana and PaPa for Christmas. He loves it!!!
Beau with his drink of choice...Diet Vanilla Coke:)
I just love this. Beau's personality is SHINING!! He couldn't get his bike to move how he wanted it to, so he threw a FIT!!!
He loves to take the straw out, get the lid off, and eat the ice. He also has learned to break pieces of the styrofoam cup off and throw them all over the place.
And Beau, pulling his clickity-clack catterpillar. It was a toy that was also Blake and Evan's. It's super noisy and Beau loves it just as much as his big brothers did!!
A sweet pic of 2 sweet friends. Beau and Whitney really play so good together. Beau gets a little rough trying to "pat" her, but for the most part, they are sweet to each other! I love that when beau sees Sharon he runs to her and holds his hands up for her to pick him up:) Whitney will do the say to me. I think we all spend a little time together:)
Last of my random posts...the meal exchange-month 2. So far this is working out AMAZING!!! I LOVE to be able to go to my freezer in the morning, pull something out for dinner to thaw, then just cook it in the evening. We are trying all different recipes this month. We have eaten 2 meals so far, and we loved them both!! Woo Hoo!!
And Beau, pulling his clickity-clack catterpillar. It was a toy that was also Blake and Evan's. It's super noisy and Beau loves it just as much as his big brothers did!!
No comments:
Post a Comment