Okay, so I've discovered something really cool...soap.com. They are an online site that sells EVERYTHING! Any cleaning, household, body product....they have it. AND, the prices are really good!
I discovered it after I first shopped at diapers.com. They are "sister" sites and I was offered a pretty good discount code after I made a purchase from diapers.com. The first time I ordered, I was looking for Travis's contact solution. He has glass permeable lenses and can only use 1 specific kind of solution and it costs around $12 at Wal-Mart. I found it at soap.com on sale for around $7/bottle. A huge savings. After my discount code I got it for a STEAL!! They even offer free shipping on orders of $25 or more.
So, the other day I ran out of my FAVE Clorox toilet wand refills. There aren't many things I insist on using, but these are one of them. I have always bought the refills at Sams before, but it seems that Sams has quit carrying them. A refill of 6 was around $5 at Wal-Mart. I was sick.
So, I went to soap.com to check it out. I found refills of 10 for $4.99 and I had found a discount code for 20% off your 2nd order from soap.com. That meant the refills would only cost me $4 each. Then I started thinking about other things I needed. Dishwasher soap is one thing that is hard to find cheap, even with coupons. I comparision shopped and found the Cascade 60 pk. to be quite a bit cheaper than Wal-Mart, plus there was an online "coupon" you could "check" and get a bigger discount.
I also have trouble finding dryer sheets in the "free and clear" version, and again, soap.com had what I needed a bit cheaper than Wal-Mart and again had an online "coupon" to "check" for a better discount.
Then I just started looking for other things I needed. The face soap I use has NEVER had a coupon and so it was way cheaper with the 20% off at soap.com. Again, the same thing with the q-tips.
On a side note, they actually left 1 bar of soap out of my order. I emailed to tell them and they immediately sent the other bar in the mail and gave me a $5 credit to my account for my inconvenience. GREAT customer service!
So, if you think you would like to try soap.com I have a referral code and I would LOVE for you to use it! I have a "link" over on the right hand column of my blog with my personal referral button. If you use the code in the box you will get 15% off your first order and I will get a credit for each person that uses it.
Go browse around and see if you find anything you need! You can't beat having your "Wal-Mart" stuff delivered to your front door!!!
***Disclaimer-Just like anywhere you shop, everything isn't cheaper. Don't expect everything to have "blow you away" prices, but you will probably find that some really will!! For the convenience factor alone, I will be using this site often!!
No comments:
Post a Comment