So, Monday when the boys were out of school they really wanted to do something. So, we decided we would go to a movie. I found a babysitter for Beau, found the movie we wanted to see, and we headed out.
It was kind of a "weird" day since it was Monday and MLK day, but I checked the Carmike website and Fandango and they both listed Yogi Bear for 12:45. Well, we got their and the theatre was closed!! SO frustrating!! And, the next showing at the Malco wasn't until 2:30, and since I was paying a babysitter, we weren't going to hang out until then.
I remembered I had a few Chuck E. Cheese tokens in the car, so we headed there, along with every other school-aged child in Ft. Smith:) We had a good time and the boys were really good sports about it, but I was still REALLY frustrated!
When we got home I went to the Carmike website and sent them an email describing the events of our day and that I was extremely frustrated and probably wouldn't be going to the Carmike again.
Fast forward to today, I got an email back from them with an apology and an explanantion that they were installing "new wiring" because this has happened a lot lately. They are also sending us 3 free tickets to use later.
So, moral to this story...go with the flow. We ended up having a really good time together anyway. But, always let businesses know if you are disappointed with their service. They want the chance to improve and not lose your business. And now, we can go to the movies another time for free!!
No comments:
Post a Comment