Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thrilled!!!

I am SO excited!!!  My newest blog book came!!  It is a monster!!

One thing that i wanted more than anything for Christmas was to be able to print my blog book from this past year.  Travis's parents gave me some money and I decided to do it right now, before I spent it on something else.  Well, I am in LOVE!!!

Here is the front...
And the back...
 It is really big!!  It has 326 pages...
 And I absolutely LOVE it!!!
 It reads just like my blog with pictures and everything.
 I HIGHLY recommend it if you are blogging for your family's memories!!  I can't wait to be able to pull this out in a few years and look back on all our memories!!
A funny note...today I noticed a package on my front porch and when I opened it, it was another blog book. I called blog2print and told them, and they said it was their mistake, and I could keep it!  So, now I have an extra copy for my kids some day!!

Just in case you are wondering, I made it at blog2print.com.  My book was 326 pages with a hard cover and it was $132.75.  A little pricey, but totally worth every penny to me!!!

4 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

That is so exciting Erin!! I really want to do it!! I do not think that is a bad price for that many pages!

SheWolf said...

I want one!! That's an awesome price too!

The Anderson family said...

That is awesome! One of my New Years Resolutions is to print my blog up to date. I have it printed up to right before Ayden turned one, so I am really behind!! But I am like you, it's totally worth the money!

Katie said...

Hi Erin,
I am trying to print mine out but I think I am going to have to do mine in years, lol. I have 2,ooo posts I think. Anyway I loaded the software but for some reason I can not figure out how to do the layout. Some of my pics are big and others are not, and is all choppy. Is there a trick? It probably does not help I have kids going crazy today at home (snow day)